Wishlist

Feel free to post your ideas, or any content you feel like sharing with us here. Feel free to add some quest you wrote, or some lair or house for your character. We hope to encourage people help us build this world.

Moderators: Tandamar, Solomon

Solomon

Re: Wishlist

Postby Solomon » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:52 am

From what I can gather the feats work like regular weapon feats. There is even an option to add weapon master weapon of choice shield. Some of the feats are listed in the original version of the game they are just not implemented. I have not seen the shield /weapon combo feats that was just an idea of mine. They would essentially work like the two weapon fighting feats each one granting an extra attack and lowering the penalty. Otherwise the character would only get one attack at a penalty. I think extra damage alone would be enough but a chance to stun an opponent would be a nice touch, with a high DC to not make it over powerful.

I believe that it is a matter of replacing the actual shields in the game with an extra weapon that looks like the shields and adds a shield ac bonus. I'm not one hundred percent sure that is how but I know I have seen it done before on another server.
Solomon

Postby Solomon » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:18 am

Area Ideas.
Mountain region filled with giants. related quest, farming village was raided family heirloom was stolen by giants. Low gold high xp reward.

Underdark. Tunnels leading to Drow city. Drow city. Deep Gnome city.

Dwarven city. Throne room quest from Dwarven king for nonwarvens to prove their worth. Slay the lizard man king.

Lizardman swamps. A little revamp of the existing swamp add a few more scale folk and beef up the leader a bit.

Gameplay Ideas.
Shield bash. Make the shield useable as a weapon. Light shield 1d4 18-20x2 crit , heavy shield 1d6 19-20x2 crit, towershield 1d8 x2 crit.
Bump up creature movement speed 2da a little so things don't move so slow.
Corruption
Site Admin

Postby Corruption » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:30 pm

I agree defintely more lizardmen swamps, and the Underdark is in the works. :)
LoneNurgling

Postby LoneNurgling » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:40 pm

I like the speed idea haha, as for the marsh, i wanted to added 2nd area to it, but i can improve things there to.

I'm compiling a list of new feats to add to the game, and talking to our expert about implementing them, This could take a while as i am asking him to teach me how.
Solomon

Postby Solomon » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:04 pm

A few races I would like to see are the werewolf, and vampire. So far all the servers that offer werewolf and vampire make them human based I would like to see some other race bases as were and vamp creatures. Maybe make an undroppable item that adds the extras to any race that picks vamp or were as a race extension.

Return to “Contribute to the Module”