Wishlist

Feel free to post your ideas, or any content you feel like sharing with us here. Feel free to add some quest you wrote, or some lair or house for your character. We hope to encourage people help us build this world.

Moderators: Tandamar, Solomon

Corruption
Site Admin

Wishlist

Postby Corruption » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:34 am

Any player who has an idea or would like to see something added into the server please post it here. We will be looking to add to the server as it grows and the playerbase expands. If you feel something is not working or is being abused please post it here. We await your comments.
Necrotopia

Re: Wishlist

Postby Necrotopia » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Expanded support for shady activities:
-Pick-pocketable npcs (I asked in game and someone said this was already possible but thought to add this anyway).
-Various premises (businesses and homes) you can break into and rob (perhaps with certain random npc mobs being present so to pose a risk to the character).
-Sleight of hand being usable with merchants trade windows like was featured in the Baldurs gate series (the penalty mechanic for being caught would need to be substantive and the difficulty of success high).
-A fence you can sell stolen goods to (not sure if one's already present in the module, again just though to add).

Playing rogues I've found to be way more enjoyable when you can actually ply your trade in civilized areas without the need for constant dm oversight, if these suggestions were implemented would play a thief type as my main for sure. The risk and penalty associated with being caught would need to be meaningfully high for there to be a certain element of achievement if you snag something valuable, and a frequency limit on the amount of times you can hit any one premises or npc in any given amount of time might be a good idea too.
LoneNurgling

Postby LoneNurgling » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Currently you can sell stolen goods to the amish merchant is Port kir, also to the shadow theives in the karlagger district after buy a ticket from the shady stranger (they people in the warehouse will no longer be hostile upon entering after the next update)
Necrotopia

Postby Necrotopia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:27 pm

-Additional large (Some multi-level) dungeon complexes both good and evil themed. Say have a fortress housing a paladin order for example for evil pcs to clear. Other ideas might include an elf or dwarf settlement/outpost. This would help create an environment where character versus character conflict would thrive.

-For certain subterranean locations it might be a good addition to disable the mini-map for increased navigation difficulty, particularly around the future underdark.

-Teleportation magic (the single and mass variants. Potential for divine casters too with travel domain): My suggestion is for it to have it work in all areas to predetermined recall points that can be selected and prepared by the caster, akin to recalling an area after studying it. If the caster fails a concentration or spellcraft check they either take massive damage after teleporting and/or get whisked away to an unintended location.

-For my previous suggestion regarding breaking into premises, make bashing attempts auto-fail where the guards would automatically intervene (Discussed this with Mentok).

-Custom familiars/summon themes: I've always found the default selections for familiars a bit limited; additional familiars like snakes, mephits, imps and even undead themed ones might enhance the uniqueness of the features offered by the server. Summoning themes based on alignment or class archetype would be awesome too, like for neutral evil necromancers have a shadow based monster summoning theme, as an example.

-Epic progression for prcs. It would involve a lot of work and balancing to get right, but it might be a good feature for added server uniqueness in the future. I like the idea of specializing in a prc, like focusing in palemastery (palemaster), or the deathly arts (assassin) as examples.

-Player housing/dominions: The cost and roleplay would need to be extensive and vast to warrant this based on what each individual character desires, but player homes/holdings would be exceptionally cool for a future feature addition.
Last edited by Necrotopia on Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corruption
Site Admin

Postby Corruption » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:54 pm

I like the wishlist. I would like to add for familiars we should add the improved familiar feat to allow for mephits, imps, etc etc.
Solomon

Postby Solomon » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:44 pm

I would like to see a better item appearance changer one that you can personalize your gear piece by piece. The vanilla nwn2 armors and weapons are decent but there are so many better looking variants out there it would be a shame not to put them to use. Also a few more heads for the half elf and half drow would be good.
Solomon

Postby Solomon » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:37 pm

I would like to see player storage areas. Maybe at an inn the player can purchase a chest that offers persistent storage.
LoneNurgling

Postby LoneNurgling » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:00 pm

Can work on that Solomon, we have added new weapon models, and a few new armor working on more. Storage chest we can add, we are coming close to a rather large update 2.5, new areas, monster city, new systems for rouges. And i think a persistent storage system at the Inn's would be a good idea.
Corruption
Site Admin

Postby Corruption » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:21 pm

I agree, storage would be a good addition. I think everyone will be quite satisfied with the coming update. Which also brings us much closer to an official launch.
Solomon

Postby Solomon » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:28 pm

A wider selection of colors for character creation would be nice.

Return to “Contribute to the Module”