Some Bugfixes (for singleplayer)

This section was made to share custom scripts for Neverwinter Nights 2. Feel free to share!

Moderators: Tandamar, Solomon

Clangeddin

Some Bugfixes (for singleplayer)

Postby Clangeddin » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:46 am

NEXUS: http://www.nexusmods.com/neverwinter2/mods/1020/?

VAULT: http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn ... dins-fixes

This mod will fix the following bugs:
1) Spell Resistance from items firing only the first time.
2) Damage immunities from items turning into a vulnerability if it surpasses 100%.
3) Improved Uncanny Dodge not working (takes a change in equipment to trigger the first time).

INSTALLATION:
Extract the contents in MyDocuments\Neverwinter Nights 2\
Also included an .erf for importing to your modules for multiplay or persistent worlds.

ADDITONAL NOTES:
1) The fix to Improved Uncanny Dodge is also a buff to the feat. It will now grant a full Sneak Attack immunity no matter the level. I figured out that it's fairer to give something stronger than intended than something that does not work at all. In my opinion this also contributes to make certain classes that I personally deem as underpowered (Dwarven Defender, Shadow Dancer) to fare a bit better.

2) This mod will not work in modules that have different "OnEquip" script in their properties. If you are using scripts different than "x2_mod_def_equ" and "x2_mod_def_unequ" then you will need to add this line of code to your custom OnEquip script, right under the void main():

object oItem = GetPCItemLastEquipped();
object oPC = GetPCItemLastEquippedBy();
ExecuteScript ("clangeddin_custom_equip", oPC);

The analogue has to be done for any OnUnequip custom script.

3) The damage immunity fix will only trigger if the sum of your immunities minus your vulnerability are higher than 99%, granting a 9999 damage resistance in that element. This means that if you have two items that grants 75% immunity and one item that grants a 100% vulnerability, the fix will not trigger.

COMPATIBILTY:
This mod will not work with any other mod that modify the "x2_mod_def_equ" and "x2_mod_def_unequ" scripts.
Solomon

Re: Some Bugfixes (for singleplayer)

Postby Solomon » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:51 am

The links appear to be broken.
Clangeddin

Re: Some Bugfixes (for singleplayer)

Postby Clangeddin » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:38 am

Solomon wrote:The links appear to be broken.

Should be fixed now, thanks.
I think the problem was that when I edited the post, the links broke.

Return to “Custom NWN2 Scripts for All to Use”