Bugs on the Live Server 2.62

Moderators: Tandamar, Hellsgrim, Solomon

LoneNurgling

Bugs on the Live Server 2.62

Postby LoneNurgling » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:22 pm

Please post all bugs you find here, if you can give some information about the bug that would be great. I will compile the list here at the top and highlight the fixed bugs in green for the next update.

If the bug is a general issue, state that its a general issue (things that would be consider a general issue is: Texture errors, script errors, class/feat/spell/ error, monster/npc/character stat issue).

An area specific issue please state the area and list the issue with the area. (examples of issues: Spawn in that area, sounds, walk mesh issues, none working transitions, etc..)

Please read this list before posting your bug

General Bugs
-Indoor Doors appear as mushrooms for some reason.
-All Cave areas seamed to be graphicly bugged.
-Bugged Portrait GUI
-Teleport to Party Leader

Area Specific Bugs
-Dank Cave, Massive graphical glitch
-Flooded Sewers, Transitioning error to leave the error, check both doors.
-Karlagger Interiors, Check to see if tileset needs to be rebaked, seams to be bugged and causing graphical issues perhaps from old version.
-Golden Steer Inn, Waitress need nwn1 style dialogue.
-Port Kir, Tanning Stands are not useable.
-The Wealdath (logging camp exterior), transition to forest of tethyr dosnt work.
-House of the Steadfast, Cleric of helm heals you on convo start, remove this. He also isnt wearing his armor.
-House of Tears, Cleric of Ilmatar heals you on convo start, remove this.

-Firedrake Badlands, Need to reposition spawn in way point
louballic

Re: Bugs on the Live Server 2.62

Postby louballic » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:53 am

Good to see update

I decided to see the sewers under the starting city - the ones with Wzards lab which has the doll head quest
While there i saw a new pin - - river sewers - - decided check them out
There is no exit or way back - the transition to get there works - but there is no transition out. Not from entry or the one other exit - garden market sewer - the map itself is called flooded sewer.

I tried casting light on my self - i noticed there is no portrait of my self - which is usually how i select who to cast at. I cast at the figure running around (me) - strange that the portrait is missing.
Also went to the Blacksmith - after you enter the door - - there is the graphic for missing texture (4 colour) was able to ttlak to the smith by waving the cursor around until it highlighted with the smiths name.
The same with the crafting area near the docks - half the room is ok other half has missing texture graphic
LoneNurgling

Postby LoneNurgling » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:08 pm

So are you saying you are stuck in the flooded sewer, or you just cant go back the way you came?
Edit: Sending a message to clang about the gui portait issue, for now if you click on your self you will notice your portrait appear, for self buffing.

Looking to release a bug fix patch soon for graphic and broken transition issues.
louballic

Postby louballic » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:19 am

i am saying i am stuck in flooded sewer - - I can wait on patch
LoneNurgling

Postby LoneNurgling » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:57 am

If you wish to continue to play take your armor off and let the creeps kill u in that area. Alternatively I'll be on later doing a large bug sweep today.
LoneNurgling

Postby LoneNurgling » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:51 pm

This board is now closed, a similar one will start for 2.63 shotly, thanks for helping!

Return to “Out of Date”