Bug Reports

Moderators: Tandamar, Hellsgrim, Solomon

LoneNurgling

Re: Bugs & errors

Postby LoneNurgling » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:38 am

Thanks penguin, I will be working on most of these issues today.
Clangeddin

Postby Clangeddin » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:32 pm

Updated the opening post with a list of KNOWN ISSUES and bugs that were fixed.
Necrotopia

Postby Necrotopia » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:38 am

Hi, new player here, not sure if this is a bug but tried summon creature 1: the duration isn't permanent and you can't cast multiple summons simultaneously as per the spell description. Was on my lvl 2 sorc in the sewers at the time. Edit: The transition that leads to the lower area in the bear caves on the trade way seems to be broken.
Corruption
Site Admin

Postby Corruption » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:05 am

Necrotopia wrote:Hi, new player here, not sure if this is a bug but tried summon creature 1: the duration isn't permanent and you can't cast multiple summons simultaneously as per the spell description. Was on my lvl 2 sorc in the sewers at the time. Edit: The transition that leads to the lower area in the bear caves on the trade way seems to be broken.

How do you mean broken? Also we will looking into the summons. How long do they last for you?
Clangeddin

Postby Clangeddin » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:00 am

Necrotopia wrote:Hi, new player here, not sure if this is a bug but tried summon creature 1: the duration isn't permanent and you can't cast multiple summons simultaneously as per the spell description. Was on my lvl 2 sorc in the sewers at the time. Edit: The transition that leads to the lower area in the bear caves on the trade way seems to be broken.

Hello there, the duration should be fixed in the next update, apologies but I wrote the notes before checking on server as we had forgot to upload the new summon creatures script.
About the multiple summons cast, we'll probably change the description (reverting that aspect to vanilla) as having multiple summons out at once may cause balance problems, especially with the buffs to summoned creatures (both in their stats and duration, like with the Palemaster).
Necrotopia

Postby Necrotopia » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:04 pm

Regarding the transition by broken I mean nothing happens when I click it, and the summons last I tried the spell lasted for the standard nwn2 duration approximately.
LoneNurgling

Postby LoneNurgling » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:11 am

I will check the transition tonight when i arrive back in town, I am on vacation and built the areas.(unless someone else figured it out today)
Hellsgrim

Re: Bug Reports

Postby Hellsgrim » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:46 pm

Some bugs I have found during my time on the server:

Companions

- Companions don't respawn at their start locations when they die.
- Marroar Armoursmith doesn't join your party when you ask.
- Companions don't follow you through doors to different areas in dungeons. (this one is already known I believe).

Services

- Unable to change how my chest armor looks at vendors, (Leather armor +2).
- Kelemvor will not give you the option to resurrect, (I tested this twice to be sure).

Character

- After server updates I am reverted to level 2 with a level in the "Outsider" class. I understand that this is intentional however in addition to this it also re-allocates all of my skills so that they are completely different from what I picked at character creation. Having less or no points in skills i already chose and points in skills that I never did choose.
- Rebuilding your character lets you start again from level one and not have to take a level in the "Outsider" class. You can build your character normally.

Misc

- Chests and other containers don't let you "loot all" It lets you remove one item and then the rest if dropped on the floor in an item pile. (Small bug but thought I should bring it up).
- Can't attack deers, they have speech icons when i mouse over them.
Necrotopia

Postby Necrotopia » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:11 am

-The halfling thief mercenary in the starting city doesn't pick locks when instructed or when you try to open a locked container.
-Broken transition in the bear cave on the trade way.

(Will post more when I find them)
Necrotopia

Postby Necrotopia » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:37 am

-All types of damage reduction belts are for sale only for 1 gold from Calimshan merchant Jared in Port Kir.
-Warden Louis doesn't give his quest correctly in Port Kir. The quest doesn't appear in the journal when you speak with him.
-The lesser elemental orb series of spells is also for sale in Port Kir for only 1 gold a piece, from the scroll shop (the Dragon's potions and quill).
-Not sure if this is a bug or not but all robes/clothing weighs 10 pounds.
-Arrows of the vampire have a level requirement of 61 and no value.

Return to “Out of Date”