Bug Reports

Moderators: Tandamar, Hellsgrim, Solomon

Corruption
Site Admin

Re: Bugs & errors

Postby Corruption » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:13 am

Yeah that issue should be fixed in the update (likely sometime tonight) I have restarted the server so all the bags should be gone now.
Solomon

Re: Bug Reports

Postby Solomon » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:56 pm

I don't know if this bug is on my end or the server. Two of my characters (Daniel and Uriel) crashed on transitions now whenever I go to load them into the game it crashes. I know one other player has had problems crashing on transition but not sure if anyone else has lost characters due to this.
Corruption
Site Admin

Postby Corruption » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:30 pm

Which transition do you crash in?
Solomon

Postby Solomon » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:51 pm

I was going from the swamp to the marsh cave. Not sure the exact name with Uriel, I cant remember where with Daniel that has been a few days ago.
Corruption
Site Admin

Postby Corruption » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Alright I will take a look and see if something got corrupted.
Solomon

Postby Solomon » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:30 pm

I am wondering if maybe they just need to be moved back to the starting location. Maybe a automatic server reset timer and everyone be reset to the starting area will help eliminate this problem in the future if you have not already thought of that :)
Corruption
Site Admin

Postby Corruption » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:04 pm

Yeah we are looking to have a reset script just have to make it.
Solomon

Postby Solomon » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:13 pm

It appears Uriel has become unstuck. Logs in ok now, not sure why he kept crashing earlier. Daniel still wont load in without crashing.

Edit. Tried it again today with Uriel in the marsh caves same thing crash on transition then crashing every time I try to load him in again. I'm thinking it must have something to do with that transition area. I will try with another character as soon as I get a chance to help confirm.
Solomon

Postby Solomon » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:00 am

Built a new character to try the transition area again. Another player suggested to try without client extension active these are the results. Went through the first time no problem but, crashed the second time through. However he did not get stuck. Tried again same thing went through then back out but on return in crashed, now crashes on loading.
LoneNurgling

Postby LoneNurgling » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:07 am

Solomon, I havent heard of anyone else having these issue before (yea i've have heard some people crashing randomly on area transitions, but its random).

I have a few questions. What characters (race/class) where you when you had these issues, did you have any henchmench, familiars, or summons out? Have you crashed anywhere else in the server?

There is nothing particularly special about the area, so i would recommend just ignoring the area for now.

Also, do you have the right direct x end time installed? or perhaps .net frame work? (probably isnt either of these but you never know).

I'd like to recreate the problem with another player, which i have yet to see done.

Return to “Out of Date”