DMs wanted

Anything server related here.

Moderators: Tandamar, Hellsgrim, Solomon

Corruption
Site Admin

DMs wanted

Postby Corruption » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:21 am

We are taking applications for DMs. Please post past DM experience below as well as the extent of your Forgotten Realms knowledge.
Tandamar

Re: DMs wanted

Postby Tandamar » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:11 pm

I would be interested in becoming a DM as long as I have time, I dont want to make promises I cant keep but I could certainly do it sometimes.
My experiences go way back to old school, well at this point in my life its probly called ancient school now, but I have played pen and paper D&D for over 30 years and DMed most of that time, infact I still do. D&D is not the only pen and paper game I play but it was the first and one of my favorites, I used to be a DM on a NWN (the first one) PW called the borderlands, was alot of fun. I frequent another forums called Dragonsfoot.org where pen and paper gamers get together and discuss old school D&D, many of the original authors of D&D frequent the forums as well, (Gary Gygax was on alot before he died and others like Frank Mentzer, Tim Kask, and more if you know those names) so RPing has been a part of my life for a long time and still is, I even roped my kids into at a young age and they are addicts now too :). in any case I like what you have done and have enjoyed myself so far. I have made 2 PCs on the server so far and plan on making another later. tks for the great server.

Return to “General Discussion”