An Introduction

Anything server related here.

Moderators: Tandamar, Hellsgrim, Solomon

Hellsgrim

An Introduction

Postby Hellsgrim » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Hey

I just started on the server, looking forward to roleplaying. I had an issue with the auto-downloader but that was fixed pretty much instantly so kudos for that.

I must have owned NWN2 for years now, I just never really played it all that much despite enjoying it alot. I honestly don't know what stopped me. I started up a campaign and am playing through the OC, I am enjoying it alot but I wished my friends owned the game so I could do co-op with them. It seems like it would be alot of fun. I posted on the steam forums looking for someone to co-op with and I got invited here, seeing as I'm a big roleplayer I thought I'd give it a shot and so far I'm impressed even at this early stage.

My roleplay experience comes mostly from tabletops. I played call of cthulhu and sadly only D&D 4e, I dont have many friends into roleplaying games as much as me so I had to take what I could get and that was 4e campaigns. I also dabbled in roleplaying on various forums but didn't enjoy it as much as tabletops. I would love to play any of the earlier editions if anyone here runs campaigns online :P

Feel free to add/message me on steam if you want to roleplay a little or just play. My name is "Hellsiepwn" I'm in the steam group!
Clangeddin

Re: An Introduction

Postby Clangeddin » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:04 pm

Welcome to Tales of Tethyr.
Hope you will enjoy yourself here.
Corruption
Site Admin

Postby Corruption » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:22 pm

Welcome to the world. You have chosen....Wisely.
Hellsgrim

Postby Hellsgrim » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:00 pm

Heh!... references, Thank you lol.

Return to “General Discussion”